2014年11月23日日曜日

My Doggy :)


Hello, class!
I had a lab class, but it is still on processing, so today...

I wanna show you guys my lovely doggy in Japan !










aw she is a mix doggy (Chihuahua X Miniature Dachshund)
Her name is MOMO, turned 5 years in this year :)

Every time when I go back to Japan, she comes to the airport with my family for me.

She loves eating and sleeping haha
I love her face when she is sleeping! 

I am sure animals make people happy a lot.
they can understand people's mind even they cannot speak.

When you are sad, animals can stay with you.
When you are happy, animals can be happy with you.

WE ARE ALWAYS TOGTHER :)

1 件のコメント:

  1. Cute Doggy!! :)

    My dog would always have his tongue stuck out whenever i took a picture of him, just like you're last picture. haha =P

    返信削除